Our mission is to promote lasting peace and advancement in the Middle East by fostering tolerance, economic and technological development, innovation, cooperation and well-being – all in the spirit of President Peres’ vision.
What we do:
• Develop and implement numerous projects since 1996;
• Bring together thousands of Israelis and Palestinians, Jews and Arabs annually;
• Facilitate life saving medical treatment of around 12,000 Palestinian children and train over 250 Palestinian doctors and medical personnel in Israeli hospitals during the last decade;
• Enhance cooperation across borders in the fields of business, ICT, agriculture and the environment;
• Utilize sport, new media and the arts as peace education tools that bring together thousands of youth every year.
"In spite of our differences, we can build peace, not just negotiate peace. We can create the proper environment, and not just become victims of the existing environment."