The Israeli Innovation Center
Dan Bus Line: 10, 41, 46
Egged Bus Line: 83, 88
From North: Stop in "Yefet \ Shilo School" station
From South: Stop in "Yefet \ Issac Harif" station
There is a municipal parking lot located next to the visitor's center
- The Israeli Innovation Center is adhering to health and safety guidelines published by the Ministry of Health.
• Guided tours for groups of up to 25.
• 4 languages available: English, Hebrew, Arabic, and Chinese.
• Tours are recommended for guests aged 10 and up.
• Fully handicapped accessible.
• Storage facilities available.
• As per recommended manufacturer guidelines, the virtual reality headsets can only be used by visitors aged 13 and up.
• Use of VR headsets is prohibited for pregnant women and individuals with epilepsy. Individuals with learning disabilities are advised to exercise caution.