Grants and Communications Manager for the Development and External Relations Department
Native English speaker – a must!
Minimum 2 years experience in grant writing and non-profit fundraising.
Verbal and written proficiency in Hebrew - important.
Identification with the values of the organization.
Reports to and works closely with the Deputy Director General for Development and External Relations.
Responsible for conducting the full range of activities regarding grant proposals, donor reports, thank you letters, and leading donor research efforts.
Responsible for the annual Impact Report from start to finish.
Responsible for the quarterly update newsletter as well as shorter monthly updates.
Work in collaboration with departments across the organization including key staff.
Representing the Peres Center and its work in front of a variety of audiences, including leading meetings with local and international visitors.
Assist with all fundraising and external relations projects as requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals and reports.
Excellent editing skills and attention to detail.
Able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
Ability to prioritize and meet long-term deadlines while also juggling urgent requests.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of fundraising information sources.
Experience with proposal writing and various types of donors (foundations, corporations, foreign government entities, etc).
Please send CVs and a writing sample in English to Perescenterjobs@gmail.com. Include the title of the position in the subject line.
External Relations Coordinator for the Development and External Relations Department of the Peres Center for Peace and Innovation
This position maintains the function and flow of the department. There is significant growth potential for candidates who are hardworking, dedicated, and go-getters.
• Reports to and works closely with the Deputy Director General of Development and External Relations
• Writing letters, updates, reports, and other documents
• Administrative coordination of donations, mailing lists, incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Administrative coordination of computerized customer relationship management system (CRM)
• Coordinating and supervising interns and volunteers, including interviewing candidates and placing them in the Center’s departments, as well as providing oversight and guidance throughout their internship
• Coordinating with various international Friends Associations
• Representing the Peres Center and its work in front of a wide variety of audiences, including leading tours and meetings with local and international visitors
• Translations from Hebrew to English of various organizational documents
• Mother tongue English with strong Hebrew
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Strong administrative abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet long-term deadlines while also juggling urgent requests
• Strong computer skills
• Experience working in an office environment
• Identification with the values of the organization
• Preference for candidates with non-profit or external relations experience