Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team to assist with generating new revenue streams for the center. With over 100,000 visitors from the international community and the Israeli business ecosystem, opportunities are endless.
• Building sales pipeline through prospecting, generating, and qualifying both inbound and outbound leads and accounts, from Israel and the international community.
• Perform market research to identify qualified prospects and generate new leads through outbound cold/warm calling and emailing.
• Build and execute short term sponsorship strategy for the center’s events.
• Research and implement the use of a tech stack (e.g., Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach) to properly note and manage leads and accounts.
• Manage the operations of existing strategic partners.
Skills & Requirements:
• At least 1 year experience as a BDR/SDR
• Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role. A go-getter attitude and ability to get things done.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Interest and understanding of the Israeli Hi-Tech Ecosystem
• Fluent English
• A team player
The position is full time and located in the center’s offices in Jaffa, combining work from home.
Time frame – immediate!
Applicants are asked to send their CV to email@example.com